Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Bodhi!

My life is currently turned upside down as a struggle to pack, plan the move, and finish the sale of my condo which includes vast amounts of home improvement crap. Nothing is happening fast enough but I do not have enough time in the day to get everything done! Bleh.

I hate moving.

Bodhi is great. HE IS 5 YEARS OLD NOW! Can I still call him a baby?
He gave three kids riding lessons this weekend and did great. He kept offering funny behaviors like spanish walk and side pass though. Nothing bad just fidgety. I really need to work on more "calming, and sustained " behaviors. When asked to just walk around and around calmly Bodhi is very Bored! He still acts 4. We have not settled into the year of 5 yet. Maybe the new older pony is waiting for us up in Canada. For now I can not blame Bodhi at all for feeling anxious and fidgety. I feel it too kid!

Maybe I will get some birthday photos soon. For now though here is a treasure. Look at my face. Bleh! This is a photo taken during Bodhi's first day under saddle. As you can tell from the photo he took it all in stride.

6 comments:

  1. LOL...whoa there, he looks like a wild thing in that picture. Happy Birthday Bodhi Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your beautiful boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday little golden pony!!! Hugs and kisses from me and Tucker!! (And yes, you can still call him a baby. He'll always be your baby!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Bodhi!! You don't look a day over 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANDSOME BOY! I miss you and you make me proud!!!!!

    ReplyDelete