Friday, July 24, 2009

Meet the Crew






I have been posting now for a while (my 12th post!) and I thought it would be beneficial and fun to show anyone reading my cast of characters...

1st Picture is my dog Stella and me.

AKA stellardog, B-dilly, B-dunk, stinky and deamon spawn.
She is a Catahoula leopard dog/goat cross I adopted from animal services. She is a destructive force of nature, a danger to other dogs and small animals, and an absolute cuddle muffin.

2nd Picture is Chris my husband

AKA The Horse Husband and Moogers
His interest are football, history and teaching English as a second language. He is a tolerant guy of my horse habit and is actually quite helpful around the barn.

3rd picture is Dancer
.
You may begin to hear about her as I am getting money off my board to work with her. More details to follow though she is a 13 yr old TB Mare with some issues.

4th is of course Bodhi!

AKA Bodhster or Bodhzilla

This is my family! Thanks for looking in.

2 comments:

  1. You all look great - thanks for sharing! Dancer is adorable - love that face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your pictures look terrific. Love all the animals. Thanks for visiting my blog, I look forward to getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete