Wednesday, August 4, 2010

On the Road again...

Bodhi is leaving Toronto this afternoon and should be arriving in Winnipeg Friday morning. I am so excited it is hard to concentrate. I miss him so much! I can't wait to see him. I hope he likes his new digs. Our lives are going to be so different. His life will be so different.

If any of you are bored check out the post I did on the other blog I belong to- Ethical Eats. It has an adorable picture of miss Stella B! ( In all honesty my husband wrote it... but refuses to take credit)

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! Can't wait to see how he likes his new life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed when I read that dig about Georgia. But you're absolutely correct, that state has been heinous to drive through for YEARS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha thats great. Toronto, such a gross city I hate going there, especially driving there YUCK!

    ReplyDelete