Got a new bitless bridle for Bodhi in the mail yesterday! We have had two rides so far and I have nothing but good things to say. It is a rope side pull, that I got from ebay from Knot Just Rope
I am sure I will invest in a Cook's Bitless or Nurtural Bridle when I can afford one but for now I thought this could be a nice alternative.
What I like
- You can atatch it to any existing bridle you have
- It comes in many different colors and styles
- Soft rope ( I hate when it is stiff!) well tied and secure knots
- The price!
- How it is custom made for Bodhi's nose
- The service : I ordered it on Friday- I got it on Monday
What I don't like
- Nothing really so far!
- It is a very simple design, I am sure someone handy could easily make this, but I am not one of those people
- It may turn out to be too harsh with the two knots, if so I will put one of those fuzzies on. They have "gentler" designs though.
As an aside I am wearing boy's pants that are several sizes too big (it is how a roll) They look really funny all bunched up around my waist and legs.... I know not riding pants!
I think the curb rope was a little loose but oh well!