What a great way to get feedback and have the goals that dressage tests bring without the expense and stress! I love showing but I rarely get to because I do not have a trailer, I don't have very much money and I just don't have the time. I really miss out on the vauable information that you get when you do a test. I also miss out on the competitive experience of riding as a sport. Maybe I can try this?
Things I really like about this from the start
- It allows bitless bridles. So Bodhi and I can actually get feedback on all of the hard work we have been doing bitless!
- It has changing tests. Ever get bored of the same tests? I do. Bodhi does.
- It has tons of different tests for every kind of rider
- It appears to have some over fences tests. How fun is that?
- It is very accessible. You can do it anywhere and the rules for attire and equipment are basic.
- It has prizes.
What do you folks think? I don't think it is going to replace the traditional shows but what a fun alternative for people, and what a great way to bring dressage to anyone who is interested!
If I give it a try you know you will hear about it right here!