- You can wear shorts and sneakers
- Your horse is also working without tack
- They can be freshly hosed
- It is great exercise for you and your horse
- If you are like me you don't have a chance of over heating your horse because running around with him makes you overheat before he even starts to sweat.
At last I have some photos of Bodhi and I working at liberty over fences in the pasture together. Yesterday was actually not as fantastic as the other day(but still so fun!). Bodhi was responding well of course but I felt like I was not cuing him as clearly and I think he had better form over the fences the other day as well. I should be changing the jumps around every session but I was lazy. Also don't worry when you see some of the early photos. I hosed him off before our session so that is not sweat! So enough talk...
Moving on to a larger vertical
Over one of our natural jumps.
How about some video!