Horse for Lease this Summer/Fall
Graduate student studying abroad for the summer and looking for a compatible rider for a 6 year old, 14.2 hand Haflinger gelding. Bodhi has been trained using positive reinforcement, and has been worked slowly and consistently, and as a result has no vices and is a simple and quiet mount. Bodhi would be perfect for anyone wanting to school, trail, and/or attend schooling shows. Price negotiable References required.
· Walk, trot, canter, with the beginnings of flying changes (over ground poles) lateral work, and shortening and lengthening at the trot.
· Started over fences. Green but willing and simple.
· Trail rides alone, and in groups.
· Rides in a snaffle, or bitless bridle. Good for an adult amateur, or intermediate youth
· Great ground manners, lunges, ties, clips, loads- a pleasure to work with.
*How does this look for a lease add? Text? Pictures? I figured I should start early since I am going to be so picky on the selection of a leaser.
Canadians: Where do you look for horse related things online? Where is a good place to post this?